Saturday, 2 February 2013

Where it all Began!

My husband and I are not newbies at this house buying lark, in June 2004, we sunk our meagre savings into our very first abode.    It was all we could afford as we were still in our early twenties, and I was fresh out of University.  It was all ours (scratch that, it was the banks!), and it was great!  

We bought a very sensible, solid 1980s one bedroom, ground floor flat, with plenty of storage, located just outside town, in a slightly less than salubrious neighbourhood.

We spent the best part of our twenties here, this was the first place my husband (then fiance) and I shared together, it was where we became husband and wife, we called it 'home' until October 2012.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...